Main Course: Corn Kebabs
Monsoons are synonymous with piping hot onion fritters and tea. They are also synonymous with street-side, coal-roasted corn. If you are a fan of corn, we bet you love it in every form other than the old clichéd one. Presenting a recipe that will satiate your corn-craving tastebuds to another level.
- 2 cups corn kernel
- 1/2 cup potato boiled and grated
- 2 tbsp grated cheddar cheese
- 2 chopped green chilli
- 2 tsp chopped ginger
- 1/2 tsp black pepper powder
- 1/2 tsp garam masala
- 1/2 tsp white pepper powder
- 1 pinch mace powder (javitri)
- Few fresh mint leaves
- Salt to taste
- 3-4 tsp refined oil
- Chop the corn in a food processor.
- Add all the ingredients to it and mix well.
- Divide the mixture into equal portions and make barrel shaped kebabs.
- Heat oil in a non-stick pan and shallow fry the kebabs over medium heat until crisp golden color.
- Serve with mint chutney!