At Mother’s Recipe, we are always looking to hire the best talent in the industry to
contribute towards the company’s growth. At the same time, we pay special attention to
training & development of our employees, giving them opportunities and experiences
that will help them grow personally and professionally.
Explore job opportunities at Mother’s Recipe, gain exposure to the dynamic FMCG
industry and embark on an exciting career!
Explore the current job profiles and opportunities at Mother’s Recipe.
Area Sales Manager
A) PLANNING :
a. Creation of a strategic plan to achieve organizational objectives in long & short term for specified region.
b. Identifying new business opportunities in line with future growth plans.
c. Business planning, forecasting and analysis for assessment of revenue potential & business opportunities.
B) OPERATIONS :
• Plans and Programs to Meet Business Development Targets on Primary and Secondary Sales
• Formulation & execution of Sales & Distribution strategies
• Norms and Benchmarks for Market Coverage and Presence; Reach and Efficiency.
• Channel development & channel partner’s engagement.
• Forecast Supply chain, Inventory turns, and Managing stocks at various locations at the right time.
• Plan tour itinerary & prepare tour expenditure budget
• Policies, Systems and Processes
• Category Development and meeting market share objectives
• Brand Building
• product life cycle management
• Cost Management & budgeting – Material, Sales cost, Promotions, Manpower & Travel.
• Initiate localization projects to improve gross margins.
• Propose the schemes & offers for his area keeping in mind of his area.
• Efficient implementation of Sales and Marketing programs
• Competitor analysis
C) PEOPLE MANAGEMENT :
a. Leading, mentoring, training & monitoring the performance of team of Sales function to achieve functional KRAs
b. Create/sustain a collaborative & performance oriented environment while providing development opportunities to members.
REPORTING TO :
Regional Sales Head/ Deputy Regional Manager
DIRECT SUBORDINATES :
Territory Sales Manager, TSIs, ISRs, in dotted line KAEs
AGM Sales/ Regional manager Sales, Sales team, Marketing team, Logistic, Finance
• Graduate , Preferable- PG / MBA in Marketing
• Overall around 4+ years of FMCG / Packaged Foods Sales Experience with recent / immediate exposure of handling retail.