For The Pancakes
For the pancakes
- 1. Combine the plain flour, cornflour, milk, salt and ¼ cup of water in a bowl, mix well till no lumps remain. Keep aside.
- 2. Grease a non-stick pan with the butter and pour 2 tbsp of the batter, tilt the pan around quickly so that the batter coats the pan evenly.
- 3. When the sides starts to peel off, turn the pancake around and cook the other side for a few seconds.
- 4. Repeat with the remaining batter to make 4 more pancakes. Keep aside.
For the apple filling
1. Heat the butter in a non-stick pan, add the apple slices, sugar substitute, cinnamon, lemon juice and 2 tbsp of water and mix well.
2. Cook on a medium flame till the apple slices are cooked, stirring once in between.
3. Divide the apple filling into 5 equal portions. Keep aside.